Natural Factors, Ubiquinol Active CoQ10, 200mg, 60 Softgels
Natural Factors Ubiquinol Active CoQ10 is the active form of coenzyme Q10 which is naturally produced by our cells and is significantly better absorbed, particularly as we age. CoQ10 helps maintain cardiovascular health and offers antioxidant protection for the maintenance of good health.
- Greater absorption that conventional ubiquinone CoQ10
- Helps restore serum ubiquinol levels that decline rapidly after age 40
- Provides sustained, natural energy to fight age-related fatigue
- Supports vital organ function
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage
- Improves mental sharpness
|Each softgel contains:|
|CoQ10 ubiquinol form (microorganism)|
|(as Kaneka Q+)||200 mg|
|Organic flaxseed oil|
|(Linum usitatissimum) (seed)||340 mg|
Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob), non-GMO sunflower lecithin, yellow beeswax, non-GMO sunflower vitamin E.