Natural Factors Vitamin D3 1000IU Liquid 15mL
- Assists in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis when combined with adequate calcium
- Contributes to mother and child’s health during pregnancy and lactation
- Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
Vitamin D3 is essential for strong bones and teeth as it increases the body’s absorption of calcium and phosphorus from food. When combined with adequate calcium intake, it helps prevent the brittle, weak bones of osteoporosis. Vitamin D supplementation is important during the winter season when there is limited sunlight and the body is not able to produce its own vitamin D sufficiently. People with lactose intolerance, digestive problems, breastfed infants, individuals with darkly pigmented skin, and adults over 50 years are more likely to need additional vitamin D.
Each serving/drop (0.03 mL) contains:
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
1000 IU (25 mcg)
Medium chain triglycerides (coconut and RSPO certified palm kernel), organic flaxseed oil, natural vitamin E.
Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth, and to prevent vitamin D deficiency.