Natural Factors DGL Licorice 180 Chewables
- Helps heal peptic ulcers and prevent their recurrence
- Inhibits H. pylori, the bacteria believed to cause some stomach ulcers and chronic gastritis
- Stimulates mucin production to protect the stomach lining
- Helps treat other stomach complaints including indigestion and heartburn
- Heals canker sores when used as a mouth wash
Natural Factors DGL Licorice Root Extract aids digestion and treats stomach complaints, including heartburn and indigestion. It soothes and protects the stomach lining, helping to heal ulcers and prevent their recurrence. DGL contains no glycyrrhizin, so it’s completely safe, even for people with high blood pressure.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Deglycyrrhizinated licorice 10:1 extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root)||400 mg|
|Providing 4,000 mg crude herb licorice|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Xylitol, microcrystalline cellulose, anise seed, stearic acid, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica, Stevia rebaudiana leaf.
Suggested Use: Deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL) protects stomach lining by stimulating mucous formation and secretion. Helps relieve inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract (demulcent). Helps relieve abdominal pain and burning sensation in the stomach (demulcent).