Lems Boulder Summit Boot Waterproof Unisex Rugged Bark
Calling all Boulder Boot fans who wish to hit the trail harder with their favorite casual boot. You can finally do exactly that in the Boulder Summit! This fully waterproof boot draws inspiration from the original Boulder Boot, but now combines the rugged outsole of the Outlander to offer a more secure grip. The rubber outsole incorporates 4mm deep lugs and zig-zag grooves for superb traction in even the most slippery situations.
Full Rubber Outsole with Zig-Zag Siping
This brand new, sticky rubber outsole incorporates 4mm deep lugs for incredible traction on snow, mud, and everywhere in-between! The built in zig-zag grooves (siping) provide additional biting edges to cut into ice/snow and helps ground your feet in slippery situations.
100% Waterproof Upper
With its fully waterproof membrane and gusseted tongue, the Boulder Summit will keep your feet dry and warm, especially after a day on the slopes or slogging through slush on your way to the bar!
Places the forefoot and heel close to the ground correcting posture, aligning your spine, and encouraging mid-foot strike.
Wide Toe Box
Unlike traditional footwear that squeeze the toes together, our foot-shaped toe box allows for maximum room giving the toes ultimate freedom to wiggle and spread.
- Waterproofing: 100% - breathable waterproof membrane
- Tongue: Gusseted
- Last: Lems WIDE Natura-Shape™ Last
- Upper: Full-grain oiled leather / Nylon
- Lining: Polyester with waterproof membrane
- Outsole: Winter traction outsole with 4mm lugs and zig-zag siping
- Insole: 4.5mm Adventure insole
- Stack Height: 16.0mm (not including 4.5mm insole)
- Drop: 0mm
- Weight: 14.8 oz (Men's 10)