Homebiotic® Nano Sponge 6 Pack
Did you know? A study done by German researchers in 2017 revealed that common kitchen sponges harbored 362 different types of bacteria – up to 45 BILLION bacteria per square centimeter. Many people utilize traditional cellulose sponges for regular cleaning duties, not knowing they are spreading bacteria and potentially harmful microbes all over their homes. Switch to a Homebiotic Nano Sponge and stop the spread of harmful microbes.
- Perfect for removing mold, dirt, & grime. Does not support microbial growth when dry.
- Dual surface structure, a smooth nanocapture layer & a coarse layer, making the sponge perfect for a variety of cleaning tasks
- A nanocapture layer, made of melamine nanofoam, for up to 5x better capture of mold, dirt, and grime than a conventional cellulose sponge
- A coarse, abrasive layer for scrubbing even the most stubborn stains or debris
- The Homebiotic Nano Sponges composition and unique dual-surface structure enables the sponge to be effectively used with only water, but for best results use with Homebiotic Surface Cleaner
- BPA-free & contains no known endocrine disruptors
Although the Nano Sponge can be used in a wide variety of areas, due to the abrasiveness of the sponge, we do not recommend using it on wood, natural stone, your car, or any shiny/varnished surfaces due to the possibility of the finish being compromised.