Natural Factors Fresh Kelp Extract 50ml
- Supports normal healthy thyroid function
- Regulates hormones and metabolism
- Modulates estrogen levels
- Supports fetal and infant brain and nervous system development
- Reduces pain associated with fibrocystic breast disease
- Reduces individual risk factors for cardiovascular disease
Natural Factors Fresh Kelp Extract is a natural source of iodine that the body needs to make thyroid hormones. It is hand harvested in a sustainable manner from the pristine coastal waters of British Columbia. A precision extraction process preserves freshness and kelp’s spectrum of minerals, vitamins, and iodine.
|Each serving/drop (0.033 mL) contains:|
|Iodine (Kelp: species from the order Laminariales*; potassium iodide) *(Laminaria setchellii/Macrocystis integrifolia)||800 mcg|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients:Glycerin, purified water, ethanol.
Suggested Use:Helps in the function of the thyroid gland. Helps prevent iodine deficiency.