Lems Chillum Shoe Unisex Spruce
Fans of the Boulder Boot are in for a treat, because its new lower-cut cousin has arrived! Built on the same outsole, the Chillum is a lace-up kicking-around-town and enjoying-a-drink-with-good-friends kind of shoe. We incorporated several different materials, to provide texture, breathability, durability and maximum comfort. This is the first Lems shoe that utilizes wool and we’re happy dance excited about that! We think you will be, too.
By adding an ultra-thin 0.8mm cork top layer, your foot will be feeling the benefits of natural coolness and comfort, with or without socks.
These everyday shoes are some of the lightest on the market and are intended to feel like you're wearing nothing at all.
Places the forefoot and heel flat to the ground correcting posture, aligning your spine, and encouraging mid-foot strike.
Wide Toe Box
Unlike traditional footwear that squeeze the toes together, our foot-shaped toe box allows for maximum room giving the toes ultimate freedom to wiggle and spread.
- Waterproofing: None
- Last: Lems WIDE Natural-Shape™ Last
- Upper: Suede, canvas + wool (Blackjack colorway uses vegan microfiber instead of suede)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Outsole: 9.0mm LemsRubber™ (air-injection rubber)
- Insole: Ultra-thin 0.8mm cork top layer with 3.0mm PU under layer
- Stack Height: 10.0mm (not including 3.8mm insole)
- Drop: 0.0mm (Zero-Drop)
- Weight: 8oz (Men's 10)