AnneMarie Börlind, ZZ Sensitive, Strengthening Facial Gel, 150ml
Strengthening. Soothing. Refreshing.
For sensitive skin.
Deep-moisturizes the skin and prepares it perfectly for the day or night care to be applied afterwards. Golden orchid makes the skin feel fresh and relaxed.
Efficacy and skin-compatibility scientifically confirmed. 100% free of preservatives, fragrances and synthetic colorings. Vegan.
Apply to the cleansed skin in the morning and evening, and dab in gently with your fingers.
- BÖRLIND’s own deep spring water comes from 166 meters below ground. It is characterized by its high level of purity and impeccable microbiological quality.
- Pure (undenatured) potable alcohol, derived from the fermentation of plants containing starch or sugar, is used as a solvent for extracts and active substances. It also has refreshing, vascular toning and preserving effects.
- Glycerin, derived from vegetable oil, has a moisturizing effect.
- This polysaccharide, derived from the chicory root, has prebiotic properties. It supports skin flora and thereby strengthens the skin’s protective barrier. It has a nourishing and conditioning effect on hair.
- ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE
- This botanical polysaccharide nurtures and soothes sensitive skin. Its prebiotic properties protect healthy skin flora and thereby strengthen the skin’s protective barrier.
- XANTHAN GUM
- Xanthan gum is obtained through fermentation from a plant substrate and is used as a natural gelling agent.
- CURCULIGO ORCHIOIDES ROOT EXTRACT
- This plant, also called golden orchid, is a traditional natural remedy. The extract obtained from its roots has antioxidant and antibacterial effects and strengthens the skin’s protective barrier.
- CHONDRUS CRISPUS POWDER [CARRAGEENAN]
- Carrageenan, obtained from red algae, is used as a natural gelling agent. It also has a moisturizing effect.
- RHIZOBIAN GUM
- Rhizobian gum is obtained through fermentation from a plant substrate and is used as a gelling and filming agent. This polysaccharide has smoothing and moisture-retaining effects.
- DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE
- This active substance, derived from licorice root, nourishes sensitive skin, strengthens and relieves irritation.
- This polysaccharide, derived from the Yacón root, has prebiotic properties. It supports skin flora and thereby strengthens the skin’s protective barrier.
- This polysaccharide, derived from vegetable starch, is used as a base for powdered active substances made from plants. It also has a moisturizing effect.
- LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT
- This probiotic active substance stimulates the skin’s immune system.
- *The declaration on the packaging prevails.
Listing the ingredients in accordance with INCI (the International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients) allows a uniform, language-independent declaration of ingredients throughout Europe. Please see the list above for an explanation of the INCIs.