Palmini Lasagna Sheets 220g
- 4g of Carbs, 20 Calories, No sugar and Gluten Free!
- Palmini is a pasta substitute made 100% out of a natural plant known as Hearts of Palm
- BPA Free, Kosher, Non-GMO verified and Vegan
- When this plant is cut and cooked in the proper way, it’s resemblance to regular pasta is remarkable
- Not only does it look like pasta, but it can also taste like pasta!
Ingredients: Sliced hearts of palm, water, natural sea salt, citric acid.
Directions: One of the biggest advantages of Palmini is that it’s already cooked! All you need to do is rinse the product thoroughly. Once Palmini is rinsed, in a sauce pan add your choice of sauce or recipe along with the Palmini and heat. If you want to neutralize the flavor and smell of Palmini, rinse well and let it sit in milk for 45 minutes. Rinse again and enjoy! Make sure to eat Palmini with a sauce, since Palmini will not taste like pasta if you eat it straight out of the can.