MediSure Vitamin D Test Kit - Single
This at-home test can be used to ensure you have adequate levels of Vitamin D with Results in 10 Minutes.
Are you one of 40% of Canadians who is low in Vitamin D? Experiencing symptoms such as joint pain, muscle pain, fatigue, depression, or thinning hair? Vitamin D helps keep your bones healthy and strong. If you have too much or little vitamin D, your body may experience symptoms.
- Joint pain
- Muscle pain
- Fatigue or feeling tired
You should monitor your vitamin D levels to rule out underlying health conditions or explain symptoms such as exhaustion, brain fog or digestive issues. You should take the test if:
- You are suffering from chronic fatigue
- You are following a plant-based diet
- You don’t have the opportunity to spend time in natural sunlight
- You suffer from asthma
- You suffer from Crohn’s disease
- You suffer from Celiac disease
- You are going through the menopause
- You are at risk of developing osteoporosis